SEO-Search Engine Optimization
Basically SEO is one of the biggest part of the marketing department. In a word, SEO is the means by which you can market your business or website through Google or other search engines. If you do not have SEO ideas, you will not find the right audience for your business or website.
Suppose you have a blogging website, so you want to get countless visitors for your website for free, then what do you do?
So if you know the general knowledge of SEO, then it will be much easier for you to bring visitors to the website. Search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing will have your website in the first 5 search pages only if you know the right SEO marketing.
One thing to keep in mind is that your website has a lot of good content for blogs or businesses but you are not getting traffic because your website shows up on page 4-5 in search engines due to not doing proper marketing which results in relatively less traffic to your website.
So if you want to be successful, you must do SEO and put your website in the first page of search engines.
There are basically two types of SEO and their work is also different.
1. on page SEO
2. of page SEO
Let’s see their work.
On page SEO is what we use on blogs or websites. SEO There are some techniques that can be used to bring a lot of visitors from search engines and the process of optimizing the blog through SEO is called On page SEO.
We do not know the application of some on page SEO through which the on page SEO engine optimization of the website can be done.
1. Keep the website loading speed good. Because, if the page loading of the website takes more time then the visitors go to another website. A study has shown that if the page of the website is loaded in 2-4 seconds, the visitors will stay on your website and will read your article. Accelerating the loading speed of the website is one of the first means of On page SEO.
2. Before writing a blog on the website, you must give a good quality title tag. Because, people will come to read your blog just by looking at the title tag, so if the title tag is easily understood and the subject matter of the article can be understood by reading this title tag, then visitors will come to read your article easily.
3. Blog posts need to use URL links. Because if the URL address is short and clear then your article will get good rank in search engines.
4. What kind of visitors you get depends on your blog article. One thing to always remember is that good content means good visitors. Never copy and write a blog because doing so will lower the rank of your website in search engines so you will never get good results.
5. An important thing for a blog is to choose the right keyword. The keyword for the blog is to choose the right keyword based on the article we are writing. When we search on a topic in search engines, the search engines give us results based on the keyword we type. If you choose the keyword like the blog you wrote, then your blog will easily be in the first row in the search engines. Give the keyword in such a way that you can explain to both search engines and visitors what your article is about.
Off-Page SEO work is basically done outside of our website. This means that what we do to bring our website to the search engine rank is off-page SEO.
There are some mediums through which we can do Off-page SEO. Some of these mediums are:
1. To promote it with the URL address of your blog on another website.
2. Sharing on social media.
4. Page authority
5. link building
So let’s learn about some Off-Page SEO techniques. With these, you can easily do off-page SEO.
1. You will get good popularity by sharing your website on social media. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google plus such social media is very useful for blog sharing. Now almost all internet users use social media, which means a good amount of visitors can be found from this social media.
All you have to do now is create a profile related to your blog on social media. Then post the URL address of your blog. By doing this you will also get social media visitors and social media signals which will be in very good rank in search engines.
2. The URL address of your blog or the URL address of the website should match the topic of another website or the blog of your blog. By doing this you can easily create a black link and the more backlinks the more domain authority will increase. And having more domain authority means getting more visitors from search engines.
3. It is possible to get a good amount of visitors by guest posting. Now, what is guest posting?
Basically, guest posting is to write an article related to your blog on another website and give it the URL address of your blog. Domain authority of the website becomes much more by guest posting. And hey, the domain authority of the website you will be guest posting is much more.